With steady steps in the direction of achieving its vision, mission and objectives, the Ministry is progressing towards provision of improved service access to citizens with quality and efficiency in service delivery, transparency in the system and reduced workload for RTO staff. These are defined as follows:
Our Vision: To improve the quality of service delivery to the citizen and the quality of work environment of the RTOs have also been incorporated in the app for state-specific implementations.
Our Mission: To automate all Vehicle Registration and Driving License related activities in transport authorities of country with introduction of smart card technology to handle issues such as interstate transport vehicle movement and to create state and national-level registers of vehicles/DL information.
Our Team: The NIC mParivahan team is led by the HoG & DDG, Shri Pawan Joshi and Shri Joydeep Shome DDG & HoD National eTransport and Project Lead, Shri Avijit Bhowmick, Technical Director.
- Map-based guide for nearest / desired RTO and PUCC location
- Offline verification of encrypted virtual RC, DL details using QR Code
- Facility of virtual sharing of RC with driver / friend / relatives in a controlled manner
- Provision to search challan by RC/DL number
- Option for multilingual interface
- Location-based emergency service Call Ambulance, Notify Contacts etc.